Mill Valley Aware promotes healthy community norms and actions to reduce alcohol and drug use and abuse by youth and adults.
- Community support for the physical and mental health of our youth
- Fostering resiliency, agility, adaptability and safety for our youth
- Providing for an open and informed dialogue about drugs and alcohol in our community
- Reduce high school alcohol and marijuana use.
- Increase awareness that use of alcohol and drugs among youth and adults in Mill Valley exceeds the California average.
- Increase awareness about the health and legal consequences of alcohol and drug use.
- Change Mill Valley norms regarding alcohol and drugs to reduce the incidence of underage use.
|Steering Committee||Stephanie Moulton-Peters, Co-Chair|
|Policy & Data Analysis||Randi Lachter|
|Community Engagement||Lt. Jackie Graf|
School Resource Officer, Nick Neisius
MVMS Principal, Anna Lazzarini
|Education & Program||Kendra Pollack|
Gus Sandage, Teen Coordinator
MVMS Vice Principal, Mark Nelson
Yvonne Milham, Wellness Coordinator
Ronnie Moore, Volunteer Coordinator
How Can You Help? Volunteer.
You can make a difference in our community. Let's have a conversation about your role.